When you apply for a job in Compass Fairs Sweden AB or contact us via the form on our website, you provide personal information. Here you can find out what information we collect and what we use it for.
What are personal data?
Personal data are pieces of information that may be tied to a person, for example your name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address and IP address.
Which rules apply to the processing of personal data?
Compass Fairs AS is responsible for processing the personal data sent to us. Personal data is processed by Compass Fairs Sweden AB in compliance with the Swedish Privacy Act.
What information about you do we collect?
We only collect the information you submit with your job application or your inquiry through the website.
Where is the information stored?
- The applicant information is stored digitally in a secure area that only selected personnel have access to. Physically, the information is locked in safe cabinets that only selected personnel have access to.
- The information from the contact form on the web pages is not stored. This will be sent to the case manager per. e-mail and deleted when the request is answered.
For what purposes are the data used?
- The job application is used solely to evaluate the applicant for the current job.
- The information from the contact form is only used to answer your inquiry in the best possible way.
Is the data shared with others?
- Your job application is only read by employees in Compass Fairs Sweden AB or recruiter and is not shared with anyone else.
- The information from the contact form is used only by the case manager.
Deletion of personal data
- Your job application will be deleted and shredded once the recruitment process is completed. We only store your job application if the applicant specifies his consent for this for up to 2 years.
2. The information from the contact form will be deleted when the inquiry is answered.
Tel: +46 36 19 96 90